Thursday, 18 August 2016

Littlewoods Ireland Blog Awards-shortlist!

Irish Blogger Awards
Click HERE to vote for me

Delighted to share that I've been shortlisted in the Littlewoods Ireland Blog Awards 2016. Whoop!  My blog has been listed in two categories- 'Books & Literature', 'Arts & Culture'.

I would be delighted if you could vote for me-20% of votes come from the public and the remaining 80% is down to the judges.

In order to ensure that votes are genuine, there's a sign up page. I appreciate you taking the time to do this. Voting closes on Tues 23rd.Please vote in 'Books & Literature' and if you're feeling generous, cast a second vote in 'Arts & Culture'

Thanks & Happy Reading!

Missus B

Vote for me by clicking this LINK

No comments:

Post a comment